Friday, October 10, 2008

About

Hello! Thank you very much for visiting this blog, Awesome Peach! I actually wanted it to be named Awesome Sauce, but it was already taken. That same day, I had a delicious peach, so there comes the name.

I was first introduced to the world of anime/manga almost 2 years ago. A friend called me and started rambling about a TV show online featuring some ninja in an orange suit and a complicated love triangle with even more complicated names. A few days later, on a bored evening, I searched the names that I had written own after my friend had told me. Pretty soon, I was hooked. Since then, I've learned a lot more and I still am, considering that I only discovered the wonders of anime figurines about 2-3 months ago.

What sparked that interest in figurines was when someone linked a photograph of a protocol Zetsubou-sensei Nendoroid on his DeviantART journal. I clicked the link... and discovered dannychoo.com.


Well there's my story. Oh, I live in Southern California and am currently a high school student. ^^ When I'm not doing my gigabytes of homework, I'm on the internet chatting or doing otaku stuff. I've watched 100+ anime and read 200+ manga. And in case one can't tell, I'm a girl.




No comments: