Friday, October 24, 2008

Fate/stay night "Mini Figures"



Saber :)
I happen to be completely unfamiliar with Fate/stay night. What I know about it comes strictly from looking at anime figurines of characters from the series.



So why do I have these? Well, because my cousin bought them for me. Of course, I was delighted to receive free figurines.

I'm really inexperienced with taking photos of figurines. ^^'' This was actually my first "shoot".



These figurines came in a clear plastic bag, so I have no idea which company manufactured them or any other info about them. All I know is that they're from Fate/stay night because of Saber.





The overall quality isn't too bad. There's some chipped paint here and there, but otherwise very cute ^^.



Cookies to anyone who knows where these Fate/stay night figures are from.

2 comments: