Sunday, November 2, 2008

Titles are Such a Hassle



When you don't know what to put.

Above is a collab between between my friend and me. It's also on my friend's DeviantART account, but hopefully you won't be able to find it or otherwise you'll find my account.

My talented friend drew the sketch while I inked and colored it. Since I had no idea what to put for the background, my friend decided to do it for me. ^^'' I still need to improve my art skill greatly, especially my drawing, which you'll be able to see if you continue reading...



This eyesore was done in the beginning of 2008. Oh, the hands, the body... ;_; I would say the only decent aspect is the hair.

Now a nice scan to heal your eyes:



I actually have Kaya Kuramoto's artbook, but I didn't scan this.

No comments:

Post a Comment